mtsu road trip

twodogs

Twodogs, if we lose another person you can come with us.  I believe we have 7 going right now, one dropped out last week but we filled it.  I'll call you if an opening happens.

Rick

And right now gas prices are up to $3.09 a gallon for regular unleaded in the Middle Tennessee area. I've seen them as high as $3.29 a gallon depending on where you're at. Right now many gas stations are being told by their companies that unless you use a credit card, you must prepay for all gasoline you purchase at the pump because of people driving off without paying.

I've actually seen some Chevron gas stations in Northern Alabama selling for $2.89 a gallon around Huntsville, but that's the cheapest I've seen anywhere. If you can get good gas at a reasonable price less than what I've told you about somewhere, you might want to fill up before coming across through Memphis.

Just lettin' ya' know where our gas prices are at so you can financially prepare. Best of luck and hope ya'll have a safe trip.

Edited by BlueRaiderPride