2005 Fan Guide

MeanGreen61

I am a recent grad at unt... and i would love nothing more than to sit behind the students in the student section. is that no longer possible!!?!!?! My father also enjoyed that area and i was hoping i could buy season tickets there. Is that a no go now!?

I am a recent grad at unt... and i would love nothing more than to sit behind the students in the student section. is that no longer possible!!?!!?!  My father also enjoyed that area and i was hoping i could buy season tickets there.  Is that a no go now!?

You must come to the alumni side. It is you DESTINY!!!

user posted image

I am a recent grad at unt... and i would love nothing more than to sit behind the students in the student section. is that no longer possible!!?!!?!  My father also enjoyed that area and i was hoping i could buy season tickets there.  Is that a no go now!?

Correct. They're making all season ticket holders sit on the alumni side now. I too am a recent grad and was looking forward to sitting with some of my friends who are still in school.

However, they're making more room in the student's section (which is a very good thing) so I can't complain too much.

At least now the alumni side will be a bit more rowdy cool.gif

My friends and I purchased season tickets the past 2 years, and we've yet to sit in our seats. We always end up over on the student side. The ushers don't seem to care.

I think they're going to start caring. Last year, even when the student's section was full, they wouldn't allow students to sit in the empty season ticket seats. They're a bit more lenient with season ticket holders, but if the student's side is full (as I think it might be), you'll have to stay in your assigned seats.

Edited by untgirl04

I think they're going to start caring. Last year, even when the student's section was full, they wouldn't allow students to sit in the empty season ticket seats. They're a bit more lenient with season ticket holders, but if the student's side is full (as I think it might be), you'll have to stay in your assigned seats.

With the exception of the Baylor game 2 years ago the student sections are never FULL. Student seating goes from section L to the endzone seats.......Those seats are never filled.