Darrell Dickey academically ineligible

emmitt01

emmitt01, looks like my reliable source that told me that Byerly was ineligible due to his summer classes is true.. man it's amazing that Scott Hall knew what the status was a QB at the same school he played at for the past 5 years. Keep letting us know about the courses for Fall 2006 though!

Go Mean Green

Edited by Mean Green Fan

emmitt01, looks like my reliable source that told me that Byerly was ineligible due to his summer classes is true.. man it's amazing that Scott Hall knew what the status was a QB at the same school he played at for the past 5 years.  Keep letting us know about the courses for Fall 2006 though!

Go Mean Green

Mean Green Fan,

I don't want to sound rude, but is it absolutely necessary to post an "I told you so" on every single thread on this forum?? I've read basically the same post from you three times now...

Edited by gangrene

Mean Green Fan,

I don't want to sound rude, but is it absolutely necessary to post an "I told you so" on every single thread on this forum?? I've read basically the same post from you three times now...

Gangrene-

No problem. I couldnt agree with you more, it's ridiculous to respond to an insight of what I had heard and make a joke or "Humor" on 6 different threads. I just responded to each of them, never meant to mean it as an I know it all thread. I dont know Byerly personally or any one on the team at that matter, just thought i would share some key info about our team's quarterback from someone that should know a little more than most.

Go Mean Green!