WHAT TIME IS IT!!!!!?

........................................GAME TIME!

user posted image

Here's a close up of it:

Scrappy Clock

This is Zeke's clock he won for submitting the top logo design. The F5 will have one in his room hanging up too. I'm happy with how it came out as it goes well with the other NT memorabilia we have on the wall. Good job Zeke. By the way I need your address to send it to you. If anyone else would like one let me know, I'll see what I can do. I am currently looking at possibly making a lighted one as well if I can find the materials. One that was around 14 inches across and lighted would look good in a game room.

Rick

My family and I were sitting in Taco Bueno over the weekend, and my oldest daughter started yelling "U......N......T........Eagles!......U..N..T..Eagles! Fight! Fight! Fight!" Over and over again. She's 2 going on 3, so just about everyone in there was laughing. Then when we finally got her to calm down some, she started yelling "What time is it?........Game Time! Who you with?........I'm With You!" Over and over again. My wife and I were about to fall out of our seat, we were laughing so hard. I think it was because we let her try Dr Pepper for the first time, and she was pretty hyper the rest of the afternoon.

Good Times....

My family and I were sitting in Taco Bueno over the weekend, and my oldest daughter started yelling "U......N......T........Eagles!......U..N..T..Eagles! Fight! Fight! Fight!"  Over and over again.  She's 2 going on 3, so just about everyone in there was laughing.  Then when we finally got her to calm down some, she started yelling "What time is it?........Game Time!  Who you with?........I'm With You!"  Over and over again.  My wife and I were about to fall out of our seat, we were laughing so hard.  I think it was because we let her try Dr Pepper for the first time, and she was pretty hyper the rest of the afternoon.

Good Times....

You should be so proud. My daughter is 3 and my son is 18 months, and they already are true Mean Green fans. I do not want them to go away from home for college...but going to NT would be alright!