NCAA 2006, anyone pick it up yet for PS2/Xbox??

Got5onIt

Oh man... THIS again. laugh.gif

I've been monitoring a thread like this over at Utopiafootball, and it has been quite a story. Apparently, a few CompUSAs and Targets across the nation broke the street date and approximately 500 copies got released early. EA is hacked and will fine these stores out of their mind, in addition to probably excluding them from further releases.

The street date is officially July 12, and the Gamestop at the golden triangle mall will be holding a midnight release for those with preorders, so order now so you can get in on the frenzy.

Gotta wait until next week, boys and girls. I got that dumb call about the release party...uh, I have to work in the morning like most people who have lives...or those who have to pay their own bills. I'll get my copy after work on Tuesday. Woo for preorders, though I should've done it at the Toys R Us Bryan316 works at, since I wouldn't have to wait in a giant line for my game. I'll also get Killer7 for my cube, since I preordered that too.