Fan Participation

Cerebus

I watched the game at home and the shots of the Pit Crew, I assume that was ya'll, were great! All dressed in green, some with faces painted. I saw constant cheering and some yelling. From a television standpoint, it looked good. I know I should have been out there, but I was being a bum. In the future, I plan on making the games, as I hope many more will as well. The Crew is an awesome idea and can really blossom. Great job last night Pit Crew!

can somebody explain the puppets to me? I also think we need a new scrappy, whoever it is needs to calm the hell down.

Some guys in the Pit Crew decided to do something off the wall and they ran across some cheap puppets.

I don't think that Scrappy needs to "calm the hell down", as he is the mascot. Scrappy is entertaining and the idea of a calm, laid back mascot really kind of defeats the purpose of having a mascot.

Jaydub is hot as always in that pic. tongue.gif

And as for scrappy, I agree mascots should be energetic but did he really need to grab the fat ballerina's boobs?? And then if I remember right, the fat ballerina slapped scrappy's butt. Of course it was funny to all of us but they need to remember there are plenty of little kids at the games. (i know, i know, it's the teacher in me coming out!)

Some guys in the Pit Crew decided to do something off the wall and they ran across some cheap puppets.

I don't think that Scrappy needs to "calm the hell down", as he is the mascot. Scrappy is entertaining and the idea of a calm, laid back mascot really kind of defeats the purpose of having a mascot.

when I say calm down, I mean stop choking the towel kids by the neck, stop humping the fans, stop harassing the photographers and stuff of that nature. Yeah sure he is a mascott, but when you got a kid whos eyes are bugging out from being choked with a towel, something is wrong. Being crazy is one thing, but the guy crosses to many lines in my opinion.