FANTASTIC JOB BY THE PIT CREW!

FirefightnRick

I want to thank the Pit Crew for making tonight a very memorable one for the F5 and I. Good food and pregame entertainment. Hard to believe all that was done by a few students with a little bit if imagination? I counted over 50 rowdy Pit Crew members in the stands. Reminds me of another group that used to attend the games in the 80's, raising hell and having fun.

Suggestion: Talon90 and I thought it might bring a tear to our eye to see one of you restart the tradition of holding up 6 foot tall posters of bikini clad women behind the opponents team basket.

Great job folks.

Rick

pit crew,

yall where there, raisin cane the whole game and brought out a good amount of people to the game, i really wish we did beat tcu, there fans were the worst fans, i have ever seen in the super pit, my entire life, so very rude, obnixious, loud, and callin our players the most degradable names, well yall know that my friends instead sittin next to tcu fan section, man i hate them

pit crew,

yall where there, raisin cane the whole game and brought out a good amount of people to the game, i really wish we did beat tcu, there fans were the worst fans, i have ever seen in the super pit, my entire life, so very rude, obnixious, loud, and callin our players the most degradable names, well yall know that my friends instead sittin next to tcu fan section, man i hate them

The TCU fans sitting several rows behind me were very well mannered. Where the heck did you sit, UNT_playmaker, to observe Frog rowdiness? sad.gif Maybe they were just besides themselves getting to watch a DFW on-campus college basketball game in a very, very nice and ageless Super Pit?smile.gif

Still can't see Texas "Christian" U fans getting THAT rowdy, though. That would be tantamount to the Pope doing high 5's and bumping chest with an archbishop after watching a Notre Dame player slam dunk! blink.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Suggestion:  Talon90 and I thought it might bring a tear to our eye to see one of you restart the tradition of holding up 6 foot tall posters of bikini clad women behind the opponents team basket.

Can we have some actual 6-foot tall bikini clad women?

I would not call all of them rude. But there was one girl over by the Pit Crew, and well she did put the 'Christian' in TCU. At the half she came over trying to get the sign that the Crew had, and just got into name calling and this and that just being rude as can be. Police came in and everything. The name calling went back and forth all game. I could not stop laughing at this girl.

Suggestion:  Talon90 and I thought it might bring a tear to our eye to see one of you restart the tradition of holding up 6 foot tall posters of bikini clad women behind the opponents team basket.

Just to clear up any confusion, Rick meant to hold them up facing AWAY from you and TOWARDS the players on the court. During free throws, for example. And, be sure to hold them up with BOTH hands, not just one!

wink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifph34r.gif

P.S. Major kudos to anyone that gets the Steve Martin reference! cool.gif

I want to thank the Pit Crew for making tonight a very memorable one for the F5 and I.  Good food and pregame entertainment.  Hard to believe all that was done by a few students with a little bit if imagination?  I counted over 50 rowdy Pit Crew members in the stands.  Reminds me of another group that used to attend the games in the 80's, raising hell and having fun. 

Great job folks.

Rick

Forget the poster of bikini clad women. Hold up actual bikini clad women and have them rip off their tops as a guy steps to the line to shoot a free throw! Give him a free show!!!!! (get it?)>

Guest Aquila_Viridis

Yeah, let's schedule a trip to the Amazon.  I wonder if it could be written off on our taxes as a business trip, or somesuch?

This brings to mind the following dialog from a Seinfeld episode:

"GEORGE: You know what I would like to do? I would really like to have sex with a tall

woman. I mean really tall. Like a like a giant Like six five.

JERRY: Really?

GEORGE: What was the tallest woman you ever slept with?

JERRY: I don't know … six three.

GEORGE: Wow, … god! You see this is all I think about. Sleeping with a giant. It's my

life's ambition.

JERRY: So I guess it's fair to say you've set different goals for yourself than say, Thomas

Edison, Magellan, these types of people."

Cowtown, the Pit Crew started that last night. It was great. About the posters, your going to have to find some with a bit more cloth over the fun parts there I would imagine? Just a thought. And I haven't seen true full size posters in many years. Ours were FULL size(Spiked heels to the head), at least six feet. We had to let them hang over the railing down to the floor nearly. Surely someone has to still make them?

Rick

There was a guy that brought some posters to some games a couple of years ago. I think they were Baywatch and he had a dude and a girl. After watching the other team play for a while, we figured the dude would get their attention more and held it up. JayDub, you know who brought them, you may get in touch with him and see if he still has them. That is the only time I have seen it done in the last few years and it was pretty funny.

I also would like to thank the Pit Crew for a job well done. I could see the searchlight when I got on 35 off of 820, it was awesome.

I would like to add my thanks to the Pit Crew as well.

They provided the extra bit of motivation to help TCU win

the game. biggrin.gifcool.gif

I wonder if the Pit Crew has any plans on getting a

SMU or UTA (assuming they have one) banner.

PS Did you guys give the TCU coaches some green shirts?

I noticed one TCU coach wearing a green shirt in the parking

lot as he left the game.

Edited by Purple Flame

I would not call all of them rude. But there was one girl over by the Pit Crew, and well she did put the 'Christian' in TCU. At the half she came over trying to get the sign that the Crew had, and just got into name calling and this and that just being rude as can be. Police came in and everything. The name calling went back and forth all game. I could not stop laughing at this girl.

I did not go over there and make a big deal about

getting back the stolen property but some people

are a bit more uptight than me. At the same time,

that entire incident could have been prevented by

the Pit Crew. You just don't show off something

that you just stole.

If Texas A&M ever gives you a home game, I dare

the Pit Crew to do a prank like this against them.

Instead of one or two people going over there to

get the sign you will likely get a large number of

Ag Quada going after the Pit Crew. Ask the Rice

band (the MOB) what Ag Quada can do if you have

a tribute to a particular border collie! laugh.gif