Question: would fouts be sold out

UNT_playmaker

alright, $40 for the premium seats at fouts, ( i know what premium seats)

or $20 for student section. well im in for purcasin a $20 student seat.

considerin we play memphis, which it looks like we will

do you think fouts would sell out, and would be over 30,000

fout seats 30,500, (yeah weird i know, those aluminum bleachers are not there for show, lol)

Can y'all imagine selling Denton as a tourist destination in December?

While staying in Denton visit our world acclaimed aquarium, spectacular zoo, Tour our old south traditional Estates, and enjoy the most amazing line-up of restaurants and museums in all of Denton county.

Can y'all imagine selling Denton as a tourist destination in December?

While staying in Denton visit our world acclaimed aquarium, spectacular zoo, Tour our old south traditional Estates, and enjoy the most amazing line-up of restaurants and museums in all of Denton county.

Don't forget the endless fun that people of all ages have.....watching as the Morrison's sign changes from Bis-Kits........to Corn-Kits.......to Pan-Kits.......

By the way Playmaker....you're a good kid and all.....but some of your questions are "out there", brutha.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Downvote 1

alright, $40 for the premium seats at fouts, ( i know what premium seats)

or $20 for student section. well im in for purcasin a $20 student seat.

considerin we play memphis, which it looks like we will

do you think fouts would sell out, and would be over 30,000

fout seats 30,500, (yeah weird i know, those aluminum bleachers are not there for show, lol)

Geeze, where did this come from??????? ph34r.gif

i put that question out there for a reason.... reason being, there is not much hope out there among us, the most die hard of UNT fans for FOuts field to sell-out in its lifetime, before the stadium is going to be built.

last i heard, you guys, the stadium scenario is coming quicker than previous thought. the adminsitration is mum for a reason.

• Downvote 1

Guest Aquila_Viridis

In his demented way, I think Playmaker is trying to figure out how many people might conceivably attend the bowl. I have to say I was somewhat discouraged by all the talk about scenarios of getting to a bowl in Texas instead and some people saying they couldn't make it to New Orleans this time. Basically, to that I say to suck it up and get moving, because this is a cause worth going the extra mile for. We need our best showing yet. Besides, win or lose, how can you not have a good time in New Orleans?

Hey man, i think I have done enough convinving, and persuading that my mom is seriously considering taking me and two friends to N.O. So I think that people missing out is pretty dumb, because If I am going, you should to.

Yeah, must be rough having to convince your mom to take you to New Orleans. All I'd have to do is risk losing a job or two, not pay my bills, and forgo the tiny amount of money I donate each Christmas to go to the Big Easy. You know, now that I see how difficult that mom situation is, I feel "pretty dumb" worrying about how I'd take care of food and rent and Christmas and all of my obligations.