New Seat Selection

Has anyone received a call yet about their new seats?  Were you able to be close to your original spot?

I got an email today that I’ll be receiving a call tomorrow. I'm just not sure what to expect. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenFan94 said:

I was contacted today. Not happy with being moved out of my seats. I am somewhat close but it is total BS. Season ticket holder in Football since Fouts. 

Was the change mainly due to less seats in the section with the change to individual seatbacks?   

1 hour ago, NT80 said:

Was the change mainly due to less seats in the section with the change to individual seatbacks?   

I got the same seats as I had.

The change is due to permanent seats being installed in the middle sections and because they are a couple inches wider they are having to move some people out of their seats.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

I got the same seats as I had.

The change is due to permanent seats being installed in the middle sections and because they are a couple inches wider they are having to move some people out of their seats.

Wonder how much wider they'll have to make seats in 2050? At our pace, can you imagine 2100? DATCU might have a 20k capacity then. But don't worry, there are sports and an election year to distract us from the poisonous food they overcharge us. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 2
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for all the input everyone.  I was ready to cancel the tickets if we couldn't be in the same spot.  I'm sorry to hear that some are being moved and I'd be upset about it too.  But happy that the majority are staying in their same spot.

I just got my phone call.  Got the same seats in section 106, row 1 and added 1 for my daughter this year.

GMG!

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

17 hours ago, MeanGreenFan94 said:

I was contacted today. Not happy with being moved out of my seats. I am somewhat close but it is total BS. Season ticket holder in Football since Fouts. 

How far were you moved?