North Texas HIGH on the bang for your buck list.

7 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I'm not bitching. It's not sustainable. How could it be? When you're ready to lay down some substance, I'll be here. 

Congratulations, you are the most depressing and miserable "fan" of UNT. It's sad that someone enjoys hating as much as you. For your health, you might want to consider stepping away and becoming a teeshirt fan of another school because you are in no way a supporter of UNT athletics anymore (if you ever actually were).

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

17 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

I would be. But everybody was thinking it too. 

Pretty clear you're not interested in reading the room.

Just because there are truths out there doesn't mean one has to walk around reminding everyone.  It's not about being a necessary evil.  Or the hero people need but don't want.  You're neither of those.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Congratulations, you are the most depressing and miserable "fan" of UNT. It's sad that someone enjoys hating as much as you. For your health, you might want to consider stepping away and becoming a teeshirt fan of another school because you are in no way a supporter of UNT athletics anymore (if you ever actually were).

3 hours ago, greenminer said:

Pretty clear you're not interested in reading the room.

Just because there are truths out there doesn't mean one has to walk around reminding everyone.  It's not about being a necessary evil.  Or the hero people need but don't want.  You're neither of those.

It needs reminding. The basketball program is on a historical 5-year run and they're still operating on a shoestring budget. I like to think it will keep going and very well will the next two, but eventually you are what your budget says you are. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 6/10/2023 at 10:58 PM, MeanGreen13 said:

Gonzaga really made something great for themselves over the past 30-40 years of consistent effort to build a brand... we are less than a decade into our process, though it might be too late. 

Like in the movie Air. Where is gonzaga? Spokane Washington. Lot of people heard of them, but nobody new where they were located. I hope we are not to late.