Where are we at with NIL

Caw Caw

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

Not complaining, just trying to piece together a possible why.

I think the next step for them is simply making themselves known.  If I'm a UNT alumnus in the area and I decide I want to find out more about NIL options, a Google search reveals a DRC article from 7/2022 that explains who they are.  Once you learn they're called Light the Tower Collective, another Google search will direct you to the website (did not exist at time of DRC article).

Other than that, I have not read into this.  They may or may not be planning flyers/mailings.

Are alumni lists and contact info public information because my understanding was that the collective and AD could not be connected.

• RV 2

8 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Are alumni lists and contact info public information because my understanding was that the collective and AD could not be connected.

I highly doubt it; however the Alumni Association can likely sell them your info. 

• Upvote 1