xbox Live gamertags

Guest e-bone

I just signed up for xbox Live and my gamertag is desert eagle. It took me awhile to think of a decent one that I didn't have to add numbers and stuff too, and I'm surprised that desert eagle wasn't taken.

I have yet to play a game against another person in NCAA 2005, and I have never played anything on xbox live, so it should be interesting to see how my first few games go.

Mine is pretty simple:

Go Mean Green

I should add if any of you ever want to get a game going that I don't even know where my headset is. I have not even looked for it cause I don't care to hear potty mouth teens or other people hearing me screaming and getting mad after I get scored on.

Edited by Zeke

Mine is KILLSADDAM.....

I've had it from the start of LIVE....

I do not have any sports games currently.

I play: Rainbow 6:3, Counterstrike, Crimson Skies

Of course, I have not been on LIVE in quite some time. sad.gif Between the GF and work, it's tough.

Guest e-bone

I won my first game on live playing against a cheeser who dropped back 25 yards and threw it to his best reciever every play. And in my second game I was beating a guy pretty handedly using Southern Miss and playing a guy using Texas. But out of nowhere my game froze for a little bit and it said I lost connection, so I got a loss! I don't know how much I'm going to like Live if that keeps happening, especially when I'm winning.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. After I scored a TD playing as Southern Miss they did the eagle call like we do at Fouts. It was really awesome and I hope they get that in for NT in next years edition.

Edited by e-bone

Guest e-bone

I'm not playing as the Mean Green online anymore. The receivers just cannot catch the ball for their lives. I lost a game 3-7 against a guy using Alabama, and the guy really sucked. But I went like 1 for 16 and had about 10 dropped passes. The best one was the last play of the game and Branch was wide open running into the end zone.

E-bone that was the single greatest game that I have ever played in the NCAA series. There were many times when I thought for sure you and I had won the game.............then something would happen. Lots of twists and turns.

Sorry I can't seem to find my headset. Holla again on another night for another.

Guest e-bone

Three interceptions in OT, that is crazy. I wish I didn't have a crappy kicker, or we might not have made it to OT!

It didn't show up for me as a greatest game, which it should have been.

Guest e-bone

Man, that game was so crazy. That tipped pass your player caught in the end zone, and then me scoring on a 4th and 30. And then when you scored to win I thought that on the play before I was going to intercept that tipped pass.

My receivers keep dropping bullet passes, but I hate to throw lob passes because those are too easy to intercept.

Nope, I just checked and it isn't in my top 10. You would figure a 3 OT game with 3 interceptions in OT would be pretty high on the list.

I was thinking when we went into the 3rd overtime, that this is surely going to have like a 1500 greatest game rating...........it had like a 400 something rating for me.

btw, I thought I was in for a looooong day when my first pass of the day was taken back all the way.

Guest e-bone

AHHH! NCAA online is pissing me off. A guy left the game in the first quarter and I had the choice of cancelling the game or playing the computer, so I played the computer. Well I won 35-10 and I got a LOSS?!?!?! This is like the third time something like this has happened to me so far in less than a day of playing online.

Guest e-bone

It is very tough to find a straight player online. All the people with good records and ratings are cheesers. Two games in a row I played high ranked players and the first put a WR at QB and ran the option every time, while the second just QB scrambled with his 82 speed QB every play. I can stop them a few times, but they eventually break a big one. Both were very close games and it is obvious that these people suck, and playing that way is the only thing that lets them win.

It is very tough to find a straight player online. All the people with good records and ratings are cheesers. Two games in a row I played high ranked players and the first put a WR at QB and ran the option every time, while the second just QB scrambled with his 82 speed QB every play. I can stop them a few times, but they eventually break a big one. Both were very close games and it is obvious that these people suck, and playing that way is the only thing that lets them win.

I had the same thing happen today with me against UT. The guy had Vince Young returning punts and scrambling on EVERY play. When it was the 4th Q and his precious 'horns where tied 17-17, he was letting the F bombs flow. Unfortunatly the scrambling cost me the game in the end.

My record. Not so outstanding