More specific ratings from NCAA 05

There is a mod over at maddenmania that likes me and sent me some North Texas ratings. Here is his PM:

Cobbs is a 90 OVR

90 - SPD

76 - STR

85 - AWR

88 - AGI

93 - ACC

68 - CTH

88 - CAR

74 - JMP

88 - BTK

84 - STA

90 - INJ

--------------

Punter = 91 OVR

FS#1 = 88 OVR

QB#11 = 87 OVR (88/89 THP/THA)

C#57 - 87 OVR

LE#85 - 86 OVR

WR#34 - 84 OVR

CB#18 - 84OVR

DT#95 - 84

WR#81 - 82

QB#12 - 82

RG#73 - 80

It says your team is a C+ OVR, but damn, those are some nice stats for the team. Looks like you'll have a solid team, but with little depth and a weak LB core.

Enjoy!

Cobbs is gonna be pretty dang good, and I was right about the overall rankings being held down by the LBs. Can't wait until Monday.

Those are great ratings! Higher than I hoped. I would've expected to see Jonas in the 90's and Scott Hall to be just a point or two above Andrew Smith. Awasome should be a couple points higher as well.

Oh well, the edit feature sure will come in handy!

Oh yeah, I'm starting Andrew Smith at QB!!! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

We had a player that was on the game, but didn't play last season. I just minimized out his ratings so that he was a non-factor in games and got cut after year one of a dynasty.

Other than catching, Cobbs doesn't have a flaw. When I get the game I'm going to edit Cobbs' ratings without saving and give him a 75 or 80 on catching and see what that does to his overall. He might be in the top 5 backs in the game if not for that.

I am sort of surprised that Scott Hall is rated as high as he is in the game considering that last year he had pretty lousy ratings. The passing game for me was nearly non-existant with North Texas in NCAA '04 because of that.

I think his passer rating from last season qualifies his accuracy rating, but I don't know where they got the 88 power. Hey, we will take it though.

I bet that Buckles is a monster with the new big hit feature. I can't wait to light up some recievers.