Which "Big Game" this year do we have the best chance of winning? Which do you want?

WanderingEagle

18 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Fair enough.

My point was, I see UAB as being more equivalent with LaTech than SMU, Liberty, or Mizzou.  The first two we'll be underdogs in winnable games (IMO), the latter 3 we'll be big-time underdogs with little chance on paper to win.

Getting UAB (at home) and La Tech early isn't a bad thing. We need to win both! 

Edited by UNT Mean Green
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, MGNation92 said:

They finished 2-10 that year so yeah I'd say they were terrible.

That being said, we're supposed to beat bad teams like that. No excuses. 2018 was arguably our best year under Littrell. Even then, he was losing big games. Games that would matter in the conference standings, games that would give us a trophy.

I don't trust his in game management/coaching staff enough to have much hope in big games. They've failed more than they've succeeded

Can't argue with history. But Arkansas was picked to win that game. And I can guarantee the Arkansas fans knew they were going to win.

That loss to NT sent that team spiralling out of control the same way Portland State loss did to NT.

Arkansas's two wins were Eastern Ilinois and Tulsa

31 minutes ago, RBP79 said:

Can't argue with history. But Arkansas was picked to win that game. And I can guarantee the Arkansas fans knew they were going to win.

That loss to NT sent that team spiralling out of control the same way Portland State loss did to NT.

Arkansas's two wins were Eastern Ilinois and Tulsa

I agree to an extent but remember Colorado State or someone had just beaten them

like a couplE weeks before us.

• Upvote 1