Women's BB vs. Eastern Illinois

Mean Green Matt

In a weird twist of fate, my family and I ended up on the same flight as the women's team on our way up to Chicago for the holidays. Got to talk to Jalie Mitchell for a while. Great group with a great leader. Not their two best showings of the year, but they have a great shot of going 9-3 in non-conference this year. Definitely building something special.

• Upvote 4

58 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

In a weird twist of fate, my family and I ended up on the same flight as the women's team on our way up to Chicago for the holidays. Got to talk to Jalie Mitchell for a while. Great group with a great leader. Not their two best showings of the year, but they have a great shot of going 9-3 in non-conference this year. Definitely building something special.

Jalie is awesome! So happy that one of our own is leading this program and has the team finding their groove.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Disappointing Illinois trip.   Lose both game and Holmes hopefully for a short time against UL Chicago.   Then have to go to overtime to beat a very bad Eastern Illinois team.  Even without Holmes, NT should have easily won.  

Not a good trip going into conference play.  

Just a mediocre couple of games. It happens. So long as this team can get healthy I think we will be fine. Still waiting on some sort of update on Holmes. Vito hasn't reported anything that I've seen. At least as of a few hours ago. 

• Upvote 2