Best Remaining Recruit

Well NSD is now only a couple of days away and many kids are committing today. So I'm curious who y'all think the best remaining get for us would be. Who is the best guy we've offered that you think we have a chance of getting. I would think Tre Siggers would probably be our best remaining potential get, but I would love to see what y'all think.

8 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

I'm holding out hope for DeAndre McNeal. He is tops on my list still.

I'm hoping he'll pick us, but my prediction is 65% UCLA, 30% FAU, & 5% North Texas. But, if we land him I'll be beyond excited.

17 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Really hoping we can finish strong with Siggers and Bradley

Those two would be huge for our offense going forward

Maybe a linebacker or two 

DL would be nice

I think with English & Hoston (Hopefully), our D-Line should be solid, I saw that we offered a LB from Illinois (I think?) so that would be nice, & I have a good feeling that since Bradley didn't decommits he'll stick with us.

22 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Siggers, hold on to Bradley, Cooper on DL, McNeal, flip McDonald, and either Croslen or Daniels the DT's...or both.

I'd love for the offense to get McNeal, Siggers, and hang onto Bradley.. then Flip McDonald and land Novi..

The Illinois LB would be a great PWO who could earn a scholarship in a year once he put on some weight and also once he got used to playing at the college football level. This defense needs more players at LB, McDonald in his tape is a kid that is always around the ball and got a good # of turnovers as well. 

Also, I'd like to see them go after Cunningham as well. This offense is in need of playmakers, and taken the chance on a kid that has had injury issues is a worry, but he won't have to be the bell-cow for us with Nic Smith, and future recruits.

• Upvote 1

Going to go out and say McNeal ain't coming here. I'd be stunned off my ass. I think McDonald is sown up to the Aztecs. I'm quietly optimistic that the biggest signings left are ones we don't see. I'm hoping to be as surprised as I was about Guyton, while i'm not holding my breath for it, I think we'll get a surprise or two. Of the known candidates tho, give me Tre.