Away games- I have a new place to watch games

Charlie NT 73

Hello Mean Green fans!

I have good news for Mean Green fans in the North Dallas metro area!

I have set up a new restaurant / bar to feature away North Texas game watching events here in the Lower Greenville

area. The good folks at the Yucatan Taco Stand on lower Greenville Ave have agreed to show the Mean Green

away games this season.  The Yucatan will feature drink and food specials just for the Mean Green fans on Game Day.

I need to get a idea on how many Mean Green fans can come to the Yucatan to watch our away games.

Please respond to my posting  so I can advise the manager of the Yucatan on the number of NT fans that will

come to watch the NT away games. Thanks- Charlie

• Upvote 7

Hey Mean Green fans!

The Yucatan Taco Stand Tequila Bar & Grill is located at the corner of Greenville Ave and Bell St. The Yucatan is on the west side of Greenville.

2023 Greenville Ave, phone number 469-779-9263. The "Lower Greenville" area.

Manager, "Mario" and Asst Mgr, "Anna"

Capacity, 136. The Yucatan is not a big place, but  it is not a small place either. Right in the center of the Lower Greenville Ave scene.

3  big wide screen TV's inside, and 3 wide screen TV's for patio viewing outside in the front of the Yucatan.

Outdoor tables and walk up bar in front, tables down the Bell St side but no TV views.

How much of the  Yucatan Taco Stand will be available for the Mean Green fan's ?  The entire restaurant will be available for our use ! How about that!

I need to send the Yucatan a schedule poster. The Yucatan manager, Mario, says if the first out of town game viewing is successful, he

will give his authorization to show all of the North Texas out of town games!

I know other Mean Green fans live in this area  so I will be passing the word on viewing Mean Green away games at the Yucatan!

Web site: http://yucatantacostand.com

Hey Mean Green fans!

The Yucatan Taco Stand Tequila Bar & Grill is located at the corner of Greenville Ave and Bell St. The Yucatan is on the west side of Greenville.

2023 Greenville Ave, phone number 469-779-9263. The "Lower Greenville" area.

Manager, "Mario" and Asst Mgr, "Anna"

Capacity, 136. The Yucatan is not a big place, but  it is not a small place either. Right in the center of the Lower Greenville Ave scene.

3  big wide screen TV's inside, and 3 wide screen TV's for patio viewing outside in the front of the Yucatan.

Outdoor tables and walk up bar in front, tables down the Bell St side but no TV views.

How much of the  Yucatan Taco Stand will be available for the Mean Green fan's ?  The entire restaurant will be available for our use ! How about that!

I need to send the Yucatan a schedule poster. The Yucatan manager, Mario, says if the first out of town game viewing is successful, he

will give his authorization to show all of the North Texas out of town games!

I know other Mean Green fans live in this area  so I will be passing the word on viewing Mean Green away games at the Yucatan!

Web site: http://yucatantacostand.com

Is Mario considering the first out of town game to be the SMU game?   You might ask that he save judgement for the second road game.  

Mario will schedule his restaurant any time the Mean Green fans want to have a game watching party for a out of town game.

Mario will be showing the North Texas / $Mu  game anyway. I will be going to the game myself

with several fans in tow.

I will advise Mario we can schedule a game watching party after the Rice game, which will be Iowa.

I can schedule again for the Southern Miss game, and for any future out of town games.

I would like to hear from Mean Green fans who could possibly come to the Iowa game, then the S Miss game.

There a many Iowa fans here in the North Dallas area so I do not want the Iowa fans to take over the Yucatan !

• Upvote 1

I checked in with Mario this afternoon regarding the North Texas / $Mu game on Sat 09/12.

Mario said the Yucatan will feature this game anyway. Mario wants as many NT fans as possible to come

to the Yucatan to watch the game. Mario stated the Yucatan will be packed with their Saturday night crowd

Our next out of town game will be the Iowa game, then the next week followed by the S Miss game.

Mario will show these 2 games too!

Mario stated he will have all 6 wide screens dropped down some off the fixtures holding the TV's

so more fans can view the TV screens.

The Yucatan management is very pro North Texas and wants the Mean Green fans to come by!

• Upvote 1