2015 Spring Roster

BillySee58

Billy, it isn't surprising to me that Chumley didn't have an impressive offer list at QB after watching his videos. Regardless of their offer lists, they were still more highly rated than anybody else on the roster except maybe Jones who I think arrived at the end of the Riley Dodge years. Jones, unless I am mistaken, was never given a shot at QB, and it is obvious that Dillman, although he had an incredible offer list at one time, won't either. Funny how these coaches will give Chumley a shot but won't even consider Dillman.

Again, it was just a general observation.

I was kind of under the impression that Chumley was more of a "QB shot or nothing" recruit, while Dillman was much more open to playing either position. With his physical tools, I hate to see a 5 year guy like Dillman not get a chance to develop as a QB. His limited American football background may be why they're steering him toward TE. If true, I'm not so sure that I agree with that philosophy, but I guess we'll just have to see how that works out.

just don't see team heading into August with 10 QB's on board, of which 5/6 are scholarship.

Figure Greer or Williams will be gone.

Don't you think they'd be gone by now if they were going to quit? Why sit around wasting time over the summer when you could be enrolled somewhere else learning their system and competing there?