Prohected Record Next

eulesseagle

I think if we win Saturday....we'll get on a roll and win three of our next four (loss to Troy; wins over FAU, WKU and ULM).

I don't see us beating FIU in Miami. Army, at home, will not be a guaranteed win. And I don't think we'll beat ASU there.

So, I'll 3-1 in the next four.......then 1-2 in the final three (with us beating Army):

Overall record: 5-7.

Hate to tell TD...but to me, this game with FAU is almost a must win. If we lose and then lose at Troy....we come back home with a 1-6 record.....playing on Halloween and November 7.

A loss to FAU could send things spiraling downward....to where we might go 2-10.

So somehow....win this Saturday.

What will be NT's record the next seven games??

FAU.........W

Troy........L

WKU........W

LaMo........W

FIU...........W

Army........W

ASU..........L

5-2

I think if we go on the winning streak you predict, then we have learned something as a team, not only how to win but how play as a team with fewer mistakes.

If we did go on a 4 game winning streak I think we would beat ASU.

I think if we win Saturday....we'll get on a roll and win three of our next four (loss to Troy; wins over FAU, WKU and ULM).

I don't see us beating FIU in Miami. Army, at home, will not be a guaranteed win. And I don't think we'll beat ASU there.

So, I'll 3-1 in the next four.......then 1-2 in the final three (with us beating Army):

Overall record: 5-7.

Hate to tell TD...but to me, this game with FAU is almost a must win. If we lose and then lose at Troy....we come back home with a 1-6 record.....playing on Halloween and November 7.

A loss to FAU could send things spiraling downward....to where we might go 2-10.

So somehow....win this Saturday.

I'm with you . We need this game Saturday for both the team & fans confidence.

FIU may be without one of the best players in the Belt when we see them & if so the game is a toss up : drc

My crystal ball says we finish at 4 - 8

Edited by NT03

With 7 games left, I will predict 4-3 in these last games of the season.

If the team can stop beating themselves, 5-2, is there also.

I want the team can learn from the mistakes, put this game behind them,

have a great week of practice, and bring home a win next Saturday.

Based on the 1st 5 games, maybe we should predict our wins/losses for the rest of the season based on our game average fumble/interception to point ratios. Kinda scary !!

I do think that so many of our "what we see happening" are pretty unrealistic if you really think about it. Do we really believe that this team after going 4-25 in the last 29 games and 1-4 in the first 5 games of this season, are going to turn it around in the next 7 weeks and go 5-2? If so, you should put some money on that because I gotta believe you win some money if that happens.

I do think that so many of our "what we see happening" are pretty unrealistic if you really think about it. Do we really believe that this team after going 4-25 in the last 29 games and 1-4 in the first 5 games of this season, are going to turn it around in the next 7 weeks and go 5-2? If so, you should put some money on that because I gotta believe you win some money if that happens.

We're a better place to put your money than most think...UNT has paid off so far this year very well....We've covered this weekend, against Ohio and against Ball State...

Bottomline - We beat ourselves - Lack of talent should give no hope for a turnaround...What we see is undisciplined talent...That can change in a week, hard to do, but can happen...

FAU - Win

Tory - Loss

WK - Win

ULM - Win

FIU - Loss

Army - Win

AK State - Win

5-2, AK State could go either ways in my mind...Ageed that this weekend is crucial, absolutely pivotal for the development of this team...

Riley can lead this team, just has to play within himself...We've got playmakers, we've got the talent on both sides of the ball...A new day is dawning...