Pre-Saturday Games

NM Green

I believe the MTSU vs ODU game is on tonight and I am curious to see how that game plays out. Both of those programs are playing some good ball and the East is looking more formidable than I thought it would this year.

Also Fresno and UNM will be interesting. Both of those programs are struggling but I love watching some Mountain West action, especially after taking down a conference mate earlier this year.

I am watching the Appy State vs GA Southern game replay and have to admit that I am intrigued by these two new additions in the SBC. GA Southern looks legit and the fanbase is rabid. I really like the upgraded facilities and love the Field of Dreams for the kids. You put Appy State, GA Southern, Arkie State and ULL in a league and you have some good old fashion Southern football. Add in an emerging Texas State program and the SBC looks better than it did even a year ago. I could easily see the GA Southern fanbase taking over New Orleans if they win the league, and I bet they beat down whoever they line up against. That program is hungry. Good for the SBC.

Picked up my Indiana tickets today and am getting pumped for a college football junkie weekend. I am looking forward to seeing how Indiana fares against Maryland.

Beat the Hoosiers!

GMG!!!!!