Indiana Game Time & TV

NT03

Can anyone give me a suggestion on where to watch the game in Ft Worth, preferably south of Ft. Worth perhaps near Burleson. My s/o are going to be in that area visiting her family and her parents don't have Big Ten network and we can't drive up to Denton.

I'd pick a place and call to confirm they'll put it on for you. Almost every place with TVs has DirecTV, and they have BTN.

Here's the article he apparently refers to:

Kevin Wilson says North Texas will be a "tough team" and "a good challenge." He points out that the Mean Green are 2-2 on the season, but they were a bowl team a year ago that won nine games and won their bowl, and they have some solid defensive numbers. Of course, last year's accomplishments are irrelevant. This year's squad has been blown out by Texas and by Louisiana Tech, and the team's big defensive numbers have come against SMU and Nicholls State, two teams that have been outscored by a combined 475-66 this season. Pump the brakes, coach.

http://www.hoosierflash.com/the-hoosier-flash/2014/9/29/coach-speak-of-the-week

• Upvote 1

Kevin Wilson says North Texas will be a "tough team" and "a good challenge." He points out that the Mean Green are 2-2 on the season, but they were a bowl team a year ago that won nine games and won their bowl, and they have some solid defensive numbers. Of course, last year's accomplishments are irrelevant. This year's squad has been blown out by Texas and by Louisiana Tech, and the team's big defensive numbers have come against SMU and Nicholls State, two teams that have been outscored by a combined 475-66 this season. Pump the brakes, coach.

There are way too many run-on sentences and comma splices in there for me to take this "writer" seriously.

Old Texas Brewing has a lot of TV's.

Anyone in that part of the woods knows where it is.

I think they call that part of Burleson Old Town.

Can anyone give me a suggestion on where to watch the game in Ft Worth, preferably south of Ft. Worth perhaps near Burleson. My s/o are going to be in that area visiting her family and her parents don't have Big Ten network and we can't drive up to Denton.

We will be showing the game at East Side this Saturday at 1:30. Come join us. There should be a food truck out by halftime. And as always during UNT away games we will offer $3 Armadillo Ale Works beers. We have the greenbelt, Quakertown and possibly the Wundermelon if it last until Saturday. Hope to see all of you out at East Side on Saturday. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 3