UNT Mean Green NYE and Gameday Festivities Update!

Harry

This info is about 98% wrapped up so don't hold my feet to the fire if there are a couple of changes.

The New Years Eve event will be held at The Tower Club in Downtown Dallas from 8PM to 1AM (awesome location and views). There will be heavy Hors d'oeuvre's served and a live band called "The Project". It will be Cash Bar, with complimentary Party Favors, a round trip shuttle from the Omni Downtown Dallas Hotel (Official UNT Hotel) and validated parking for those who are driving. I have been to the Tower Club for several lunches and events and it is a very nice place.

The pre game tailgate and bowl game headquarters will be at the Embarcadero Building in Fair Park. They will have a tailgate from 8:00 to 10:30 and will serve Rudy's breakfast tacos, mean green chili and a cash bar serving Mimosas, Bloody Marys etc. The Green Brigade, Cheerleaders, Dance team will all be there.

The charge for both is $75 or you can break it out separately $70 for NYE and $15 for Tailgate.

I think this is awesome and I appreciate the athletic department for putting together such a nice plan for the Mean Green Nation! GMG!

This info is about 98% wrapped up so don't hold my feet to the fire if there are a couple of changes.

The New Years Eve event will be held at The Tower Club in Downtown Dallas from 8PM to 1AM (awesome location and views). There will be heavy Hors d'oeuvre's served and a live band called "The Project". It will be Cash Bar, with complimentary Party Favors, a round trip shuttle from the Omni Downtown Dallas Hotel (Official UNT Hotel) and validated parking for those who are driving. I have been to the Tower Club for several lunches and events and it is a very nice place.

The pre game tailgate and bowl game headquarters will be at the Embarcadero Building in Fair Park. They will have a tailgate from 8:00 to 10:30 and will serve Rudy's breakfast tacos, mean green chili and a cash bar serving Mimosas, Bloody Marys etc. The Green Brigade, Cheerleaders, Dance team will all be there.

The charge for both is $75 or you can break it out separately $70 for NYE and $15 for Tailgate.

I think this is awesome and I appreciate the athletic department for putting together such a nice plan for the Mean Green Nation! GMG!

So are you saying that the New Year Eve Party is $70 and Breakfast Tailgate is $15$

Does anyone know if the New Year's Eve event will be kid friendly?

• Upvote 1