Is San Antonio handing it to Tulsa?

KingDL1

Will be good to keep our saw sharpened. Keep it crisp against utep and spank the dirty birds back to San Antonio. If they go to New Orleans it will be a great first season for utsa. Just play our game and let's have a great November!

GMG

• Upvote 1

I like Tulsa, but this win was good for us.

* UTSA will be up for their home game against Tulane.

* With a victory over Tulsa and possibly Tulane, UTSA will brind a significantly larger group to Apogee. This is a rivalry that we need to cultivate.

* This demolition at home by UTSA may diminish the resolve of Tulsa, and a significant percent of their fan support will have quit on them by the time that we play there Thanksgiving weekend. That game may wind up being like a home game for North Texas.

• Upvote 2

I thought UTSA might be a bit of a challenge, but the way things are shaping up it looks like they'll be the 3rd best CUSA team we play. I think it will be a lot closer than some of you expect. Said it before, but it looks to be definitely working out that way. Of course I expected MUTS to be close too...so that Apogee advantage might make it less of a tight game.