Easy way to watch the game...

If you have a ps3 you CAN watch it. You can download the playon.com app from your computer and we paid $9. It will walk you through adding it to your ps3 and/or other devices (phone, etc). If you don't have a gaming console or access to ESPN 3... you can still watch it through this app on your computer. GOOD LUCK! :-)

• Upvote 2

If you have a ps3 you CAN watch it. You can download the playon.com app from your computer and we paid $9. It will walk you through adding it to your ps3 and/or other devices (phone, etc). If you don't have a gaming console or access to ESPN 3... you can still watch it through this app on your computer. GOOD LUCK! :-)

Good advisement. I think so long as you have computer connection you should be able to watch.

I think I messed up. I signed up today for the 9.95/month CBS sports on the UNT Football page thinking I could watch the game tonight. I cant find a way to login to watch the UNT game.

Is this a real way to watch the games, or do I need to go to plan B?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

It's on ESPN3 which you can get on your computer. Not sure about the CBS deal.