Three Practices Open to The Public...

Here you go greenminer.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=7&f=1372&t=11729085

From the university....

The University of Tennessee football team will host an open practice at Neyland Stadium on Saturday, Aug. 17. The team will practice from 7:00 8:15 p.m., and fans can enter at Gates 14, 20, and 21 beginning at 6:00 p.m.

On behalf of Team 117, I would like to invite the best and most passionate fans in the country to help us prepare for the upcoming season, said head coach Butch Jones. We hope to see everyone at our open practice on Saturday, Aug. 17 at Neyland Stadium as we continue to work toward the opening of the 2013 season.

Admission to the event and parking will both be free of charge, and concession stands will be open. Parking will be available in the following lots: G-3, G-4, G-5, G-10, and Staff Lot 9. Following the conclusion of the practice, the team will return to the Anderson Training Center to resume its normal training camp meeting schedule.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Downvote 1

With all due respect to North Texas most iconic fan, FFR is the only guy I know who can talk people out of supporting his argument, even those that think he has a point or two, solely in the way he presents it.

And before he tells you about me, I live in FM, my kids loved to play on the field after games and do the spirit line at half time, I voiced my discontent on both their and my behalf and my kids joined me in taking it like adults, and found something else fun to do at the games. What else have I done that you remember, and I have forgotten?

GMG

• Upvote 2

With all due respect to North Texas most iconic fan, FFR is the only guy I know who can talk people out of supporting his argument, even those that think he has a point or two, solely in the way he presents it.

And before he tells you about me, I live in FM, my kids loved to play on the field after games and do the spirit line at half time, I voiced my discontent on both their and my behalf and my kids joined me in taking it like adults, and found something else fun to do at the games. What else have I done that you remember, and I have forgotten?

GMG

Says the guy who doesn't think we will ever be competitive, right? Isn't that about what you told me?

So yeah, who cares if we ever improve accommodations up there. We're never going to be competitive, so who cares? We just need to shut up, pay our money and enjoy having a nice place to watch some football and have a beer. And anyone who thinks otherwise, well, your not handling getting Benford'd like an adult.

Did I get that about right there Scottie?

Rick