Off season topic: Who are you?

Harry

The second major turning into a second degree plan only works if they actually file your paperwork correctly.

If the undergrad advisor quits during the semester you graduate, and the fill-in is a grad student who doesn't know what the hell they're doing, you might find out 8 years later that you have one degree with two majors, and not credit for two full degrees.

This Green Light to Greatness brought to you by TheTastyGreek

Not once did I have a positive experience with an advisor at UNT during my undergraduate work. I think I had three different ones in the college of arts and sciences alone. That may have been the issue.

Where do you live/family: Fort Worth married 18 years 1 child

Degree/Year attended/graduated NT: BFA Advertising Art Minor Marketing 1992

Favorite NT Memory: meeting my future wife on Fry Street, parties at 1234 Ave A, midnight campus frisbee golf rounds

Favorite NT Sports Memory: Texas near win game in Austin & SMU win at Fouts

Where do you live/family: Fort Worth married 18 years 1 child

Degree/Year attended/graduated NT: BFA Advertising Art Minor Marketing 1992

Favorite NT Memory: meeting my future wife on Fry Street, parties at 1234 Ave A, midnight campus frisbee golf rounds

Favorite NT Sports Memory: Texas near win game in Austin & SMU win at Fouts

God I hate SMU.

• Upvote 3

Where do you live/family: Houston; single

Degree/Year attended/graduated UNT: attended 2010-2012 (Though instead of going to UNT games in 2011, I visited friends at UH every home game weekend to watch the 12-0 run)

Favorite NT Memory: Longboarding down the slopes on Maple Street, during the day. Hanging at R-Bar on Thursdays(Until it closed down and then switched to the party busses), Rockin Rodeo on Wednesdays, and hopping on the party busses and going into Downtown Dallas...I honestly don't have a single favorite memory.

Favorite NT Sports Memory: OT basketball win over Tech back in 2010.

Edited by Cougar King
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2