Young DE's

MeanGreenEJ

I have heard that Dilonga may be more of a defensive tackle before all is said and done...would love to know where he is reporting sizewise right now... Horton did not play football until his junior year, he was a basketball player before. I saw Horton showed up at #26 on the workout totals which is pretty impressive when you figure there are over 100. I would love to see both contribute early in their careers.

In fact I think with our returning starters and transfers the defense has a chance to be good... If some of the redshirts can step in and contribute early in their careers adding quality depth to the rotation we could be REALLY good...

I have heard that Dilonga may be more of a defensive tackle before all is said and done...would love to know where he is reporting sizewise right now... Horton did not play football until his junior year, he was a basketball player before. I saw Horton showed up at #26 on the workout totals which is pretty impressive when you figure there are over 100. I would love to see both contribute early in their careers.

In fact I think with our returning starters and transfers the defense has a chance to be good... If some of the redshirts can step in and contribute early in their careers adding quality depth to the rotation we could be REALLY good...

Hey Harry

Any chance there will be a pre-Spring game podcast followed by a post-Spring game podcast?

• Upvote 1

Yes... Spring unlike fall is wide open for media and fans so we plan on covering it closely as this is one the biggest springs I can recall in terms of positional battles and position changes, transfer, redshirt evaluations etc... There are a lot of new faces and of course all eyes will be on BB.