Prediction for the Lehigh vs UNT game

Dr. Seuss

From what I was told by a pretty reliable source Benford holds a full out practice on game day, running and all. If this is true it could explain some of the poor shooting just from fatigue. My guess is our Mean Green lose by single digits.

I predict that this game will show the character of this team and its star player.

Mid-major programs that succeed do so because they take the strong work ethic and commitment level demonstrated by their headline-grabbing player. We have the perfect example visiting Denton today and opened the season against another great case study.

A coach's voice is only heard as far as the best player's ear.

I always though mid-major teams succeeded by shooting the three well and/or playing tough team defense.

Guys. I'm afraid you're not giving McCollum enough credit. Hopefully Alzee sticks to him as long as he's on the floor. That will really be the only way to slightly slow him down. Reading the thread that Harry linked about Lehigh liking to play man, this will be good for us because that is what St. Louis did, and we were able to keep it very close. IF they decide to go into zone, we're in big trouble...again.

Lehigh sticks to man-to-man defense:

Lehigh - 71

Mean Green - 67

Lehigh plays 15 min, or more in zone:

Lehigh - 77

Mean Green - 58

Why would they play zone, we all know that the zone is used to stop the 3 point shot and we cant shoot 3's. Hopefully y'all can sense the sarcasm there.

Why would they play zone, we all know that the zone is used to stop the 3 point shot and we cant shoot 3's. Hopefully y'all can sense the sarcasm there.

I think you are on to something here. The reason we can't shoot the three is because we have been facing zone defenses all year. :goodjob:

I truly miss the departed or those who have entered the witness protection program.