Troy thoughts

emmitt01

1)As soon as this season is over they can go back to being the class of the Sun Belt. Congratulations.

2)There is a thread on their board where they take aim at their quarterback for saying he wishes Troy was headed to CUSA. Some actually try to argue that the Sun Belt is the better option. If they had to face a gun and lying resulted in death not ONE would speak such nonsense. I applaud their QB for having the courage to speak the truth.

3)I truly believe we are the best in the Belt. Yes, Troy played Miss State tough...what was MSU ranked again, I forget. We have played tough against two ranked teams and here is the kicker...we have a coach who will not ALLOW our players to have an emotional letdown. Mac will have that same intensity week in and week out. We will not be one of those Belt teams that shows promise in OOC only to return to "playing to the level of competition." ULM has us at their house...thrusts the only team I fear right now. And we will see Friday just how long they can keep up the intensity.

4)I expect a rockin' crowd Saturday. We WILL give them a reason to come back for more!!

• Upvote 4

1)As soon as this season is over they can go back to being the class of the Sun Belt. Congratulations.

2)There is a thread on their board where they take aim at their quarterback for saying he wishes Troy was headed to CUSA. Some actually try to argue that the Sun Belt is the better option. If they had to face a gun and lying resulted in death not ONE would speak such nonsense. I applaud their QB for having the courage to speak the truth.

3)I truly believe we are the best in the Belt. Yes, Troy played Miss State tough...what was MSU ranked again, I forget. We have played tough against two ranked teams and here is the kicker...we have a coach who will not ALLOW our players to have an emotional letdown. Mac will have that same intensity week in and week out. We will not be one of those Belt teams that shows promise in OOC only to return to "playing to the level of competition." ULM has us at their house...thrusts the only team I fear right now. And we will see Friday just how long they can keep up the intensity.

4)I expect a rockin' crowd Saturday. We WILL give them a reason to come back for more!!

I had to go take a quick look at that one for myself. Here's one example:

Second, the SBC has surpassed C-DOA now. Once folks realize this they will lose their lucrative TV and bowl agreements, and WE will be there to snatch them up. smiley-taunt002.gif

That's pretty funny.