GMG.COM BB GAME - Final $$$ Raised Total

KRAM1

As promised, I wanted to let everyone know the net total of funds raised for the UNT Cheer Squad from our recent GMG.Com Basketball game....drum roll please............

The net (after all expenses) is..... $ 2,653.00 !!!!

This represents a very nice increase from what we were able to accomplish last year. My sincere thanks to every one who helped to make this event a success...from the great folks who were so helpful within the UNT Athletic Dept., to the Cheer Coach and Squad, to those who sponsored the event and bought ad space in the game day program, to those who donated silent auction items and concession items, to those who worked the event, to those who donated to the event, to those who came to watch the game and most of all to those who signed up and played in the game!

We had a great time, and the results show that we all made it a good day for the UNT Cheer Squad. These funds will go a long way in staring a scholarship fund for the cheer squad...it happened because of some very unselfish people who gave of their time, their talent and the treasure to help support the game.

It is always great to see the generous spirit of so many fans of the great Mean Green. You know who you are and you know that you are making a very positive difference.

Thanks so much...planning is already underway for next year's event...which I hope will be even better and bigger.

You folks are GREAT!

• Upvote 4