East/West Shine Game

eppy4life

Forgive me if this topic has been beaten to death, I haven't been able to jump on here much lately. But why is Rainey and Morris at this game and Dunbar gets shafted?

Politics and we had an under .500 record, too.

And many times it has to do if a player's school's athletic staff did their job. When Gil Brandt used to be one of the player selectors for this game, knowing Gil was an advantage.

GMG!

Ridiculous that he is not included in either of these games or that he jas yet to be invited to the Combine. Someone will get one hell of a back, and I hope he plays with a chip on his shoulder. Sorry, but he's better than Rainey or Morris.

Stop blaming the AD when you have no proof of what they did or didn't do.

Senior Bowl Officals, Scouts, other professional football Officials, Agents(to a certain extent)are the ones determining participants not the players college administation. Pretty much the same thing in regards to the combine. For a player to be invited to a Senior Bowl or the Combine, there has to be significant interest in said college player from officials associated with the professional leagues.

I understand why he's not playing in the senior bowl, but I'd be stunned if he isn't invited to the combine. If he does get invited to the combine, his stock will skyrocket, because he'll dominate everything they do there.

Combine is all about numbers (40 times, etc..). Not Lance's strong suit. He would not dominate anything there.

Lance will probably have to make his way a la PC, unfortunately. All PC did was lead the nation in rushing. What did that get him on draft day? Nothing. NFL scouts are obsessed with measurables, which don't highlight Lance's talents.

Unfortunate, but true.

Combine is all about numbers (40 times, etc..). Not Lance's strong suit. He would not dominate anything there.

Lance will probably have to make his way a la PC, unfortunately. All PC did was lead the nation in rushing. What did that get him on draft day? Nothing. NFL scouts are obsessed with measurables, which don't highlight Lance's talents.

Unfortunate, but true.

That's where you're wrong, sir. His 40 and shuttle times will be among the best of all the RBs, and that is a guarantee.