Who is going to be there in the morning?

Tree

Tree, did you go in person? The lady on the phone said that the phones are buzzing but not many have come in person. I ordered a group through the ticket office. For smaller allotments, you have to call TicketMaster at 10:00. The last two sections on the home side have good availability but this is going to be a big week of sales. They're also pushing 3 game mini-plans as well.

Tree, did you go in person? The lady on the phone said that the phones are buzzing but not many have come in person.

Yes, I got there at 8:00 am and there was only one other person there.

Family Tickets are now purchased!

Section 111 Row 3 - very close to the field! Can't wait!

Yes, I got there at 8:00 am and there was only one other person there.

Family Tickets are now purchased!

Section 111 Row 3 - very close to the field! Can't wait!

We're in 111! Although, we took row 17 with end seats because we've got small children who will be running amock, and my dad is older and doesn't get around as well as he used to. Row 17 on the aisle puts us pretty much at minimum stairs usage, and the kids won't be scrambling over a whole row of people to get to the bathrooms.

And, the view is freaking amazing! Even 17 rows up, you're still very close to the field. The design of the stadium is fantastic. I still can't even believe that on 9/10/11 we'll be in a first class stadium watching North Texas "upset" Houston!

I was there this morning at 7:45 and the ticket office was nice enough to let me buy my tickets before they even opened.

23 tickets in the Wing Zone. But I was told today that only season ticket holders can park on the side next to the stadium. I'm waiting to buy my

season tickets next year after I scope the place out this year. She did say that non season ticket holders had to park their cars at Fouts and tailgate there. Otherwise, you we have to trek across the bridge and haul our stuff to the green areas around the stadium. Not very happy about this. Should be first come first serve as far as tailgating. Hopefully the tailgating "rules" can be more clear as we get closer to the game.

GO MEAN GREEN!

JRock

that sucks big time about the tailgating...gonna keep a lot of fans away.

there should be a place at the new stadium for non season ticket holders

I know ther were discussions about using the old hotel parking lot as a drop off area for your tailgating stuff. Drop it off, go park, come back and set up your tailgate on the grass. Don;t know if this will happen or not.

I do like that it is an incentive to buy season tickets, though.

Edited by UNT90

that sucks big time about the tailgating...gonna keep a lot of fans away.

Really? Can't you still tailgate in the Fouts parking lot? Can't you still tailgate in the grassy/treed areas to the south of the Radisson? Why is it such a big deal that you have to tailgate in the Apogee Stadium parking lot?

Really? Can't you still tailgate in the Fouts parking lot? Can't you still tailgate in the grassy/treed areas to the south of the Radisson? Why is it such a big deal that you have to tailgate in the Apogee Stadium parking lot?

you certainly can tailgate at fouts...it's just a ways away...sure, you could drop stuff off, go park at fouts and comeback to tailgate...then when tailgating is over, go grab you vehicle, load up, and (unfortunately for many) head on home...

we have been spoiled to be tailgating right next to the stadium in the past, but i do think that it will turn some off to be away from the crowd and tailgate at fouts, then walk over...i think a lot of folks won't do that

it's not an issue for me...i'll be by the stadium, but i'm a diehard...not a random, saturday afternoon, beer drinking(well, that i am) person that may not want to put in effort to get into the stadium

Edited by THOR