Check this out!

Something that youf "found" on E-Bay and just happen to be the seller of as well. What a coincidence! Dude, just tell us if you want to auction off a tape, there will be NT fans that will buy copies direct from you without you having to pay the E-Bay listing and commission fees!

I see that you also sold the 88 UT game and the 89 SMU game. How much for all three? I have a copy of the UT game but I would LOVE to see that SMU game with a sold out Fouts. How much? I would buy.

Ahh, you don't have to beg  wink.gif ... Let me find it, I think I know where it is at.  But it will take me a few days to copy it, ok?

I'll pay for your time, the tape, and the shipping. Heck, you could probably make a few extra bucks off this little service if you wanted to.

Alright guys.. I found it... in the attic. I am regretting this already. How many copies do I need to make? Send me a PM.

Here is what I have on tape:

1988 UT-NT

2002 UT-NT

2000 Dale Hansen Media Day (ch 8)

1997 Texas Tech-NT game (no sound, smuggled copy from Tech coaches)

1997 Texas Tech Highlight video with mudic dubbed in (released by atheltic dept for some reason or another)

1997 Mean Green Promo Video

ESPN clip from after Tech win

Mean Green Football 1998 - official recruiting video

Coach Trilli's first game ever (coupled with his first loss ever!).. it was on Fox Southwest and I think it was against A&M

Coach - a movie made about Hayden Fry during the 70's (actually pretty damn cool, I rented it out of the UNT media library and copied it)

So that is what I have. I will make you guys a deal. If you have something that I don't have than I will do a tape exchange for you. If not then we can barter in beer

tongue.giftongue.gif

Cheapest way would be to covert them to AVI's or MPegs and that way they could go on regular CDR's. Those blank CDR's are like less than 50 cents now so that would be ideal. That way I could copy them just one time from video to disk and then burn copies of the disk fairly easily.

I tried that last year with FFRick. I bought this "Dazzle" cd creator with a video adapter card and got the video to capture but it always cut the sound out. I am sure it is really easy to do if you know what you are doing but I just couldn't figure it out. Any of you techies out there know how to do it? Basically I need to be able to capture video and sound in the form of an AVI or Mpeg.

By the way, let's keep this discussion over here. I don't want fifty people asking for this and it is nice and hidden over here.

I bought a card for mine so that I could convert a few home movies to disk. Not sure how you had it connected to your VCR but most likely there was just something not connected. If it has S-video that might be the easiest or you can just use RCA cables to connect the VCR and the computer. It would probably take quite a few CD's to get all those recorded, but you are right, it would be much more economical.