Chris Jones Playing In All Star Game

NT03

It Pains me to not see Jordan Williams name on this list.... and to also see some of the top Texas talent going to schools like Texas Tech... and Denver.... DENVER!?!?!? Really.... DENVER!?!?!....

Yeah that Denver verbal is a head scratcher.

Considering Johnny's luck this year, I expect him to xfer to Denton before all is said and done. He'll bring pie, too.

• Upvote 2

Yeah that Denver verbal is a head scratcher.

Considering Johnny's luck this year, I expect him to xfer to Denton before all is said and done. He'll bring pie, too.

HAHA We can hold back a year... snag him along with Prince and some other nice top state recruit. And redshirt Forrest Robinson anyone? Wouldn't hurt.... let him develop and if we pick up Miller we will be well stocked on bigs and other position already. Next year then bring in Prince and Robinson as freshman

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Royce O"Neale isn't what I would call " top talent".I just put his name on that list because he is going to Denver.

From what I've seen I think Jones is a better overall player than Jordan , but that's just my take. I think Jones is one of the top 10 players in the state

• Upvote 1

Royce O"Neale isn't what I would call " top talent".I just put his name on that list because he is going to Denver.

From what I've seen I think Jones is a better overall player than Jordan , but that's just my take. I think Jones is one of the top 10 players in the state

I would agree overall if his numbers carry over from highschool, but I feel Williams is more built for college already. Not just size wise but basketball iq and court smart. I am still very high on Jones as well and even Robinson when he develops. Im curious to see how tall he is when he comes. Being listed at 6-10 at age 17... figure he could hit 7 foot....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I would agree overall if his numbers carry over from highschool, but I feel Williams is more built for college already. Not just size wise but basketball iq and court smart. I am still very high on Jones as well and even Robinson when he develops. Im curious to see how tall he is when he comes. Being listed at 6-10 at age 17... figure he could hit 7 foot....

That would be excellent.