Thank You

NMBNTC

From the UNT Cheerleaders, I know I've already thanked Kram and all the participants for helping make the GMG.com tournament a success, but I just wanted to give an extra large thank you to both the men's and women's basketball teams for their part in the game. I know this is their post season recovery time, and it meant a lot to us to see them out on a saturday. Also, after the game, we were presented with a cash donation from the Women's team.

BTW: I saw the nearly all the women's team in the rec this morning running plays and what not. Good luck to these ladies in the future.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Agree 100% with the above post. We had great support from our women's and men's team for this event. The money tree that was on display came from the women's team and we had a referee (Raquel Cuffie) who plays on the team and a great deal...I mean a great deal of help from Raquel's mom, Terri. I was really pleased to see this support, and I think everyone had a great time.

Folks, please support this event next year...donate, play, sponsor, volunteer to help, etc. I hope to be able to make some changes that will lead to even more fun and more support for the Cheer Squad.

I cannot thank everyone enough...and, if you "accidentally" picked up TheTastyGreek's game day shirt...I need it back so I can deliver it to him. He contributed to the game, we had his shirt at the event (he could not attend), but after the game the shirt was missing in action. If anyone has any idea where the thing went please PM me. I'd like to get it back to give to the owner.

Thanks.

Thanks also needs to go to the Cheer Squad. They did a great job in rounding up corporate sponsors for the event, helping with the planning and then actually showed up for the event in big numbers and attended the after game party. Next year I hope to have more kids come out to watch and get them in some fun with the cheer squad.

Thank you Cheer Squad as well for all you did to help make the event a success!

When are the awesome pictures coming out?

Agree 100% with the above post. We had great support from our women's and men's team for this event. The money tree that was on display came from the women's team and we had a referee (Raquel Cuffie) who plays on the team and a great deal...I mean a great deal of help from Raquel's mom, Terri. I was really pleased to see this support, and I think everyone had a great time.

Folks, please support this event next year...donate, play, sponsor, volunteer to help, etc. I hope to be able to make some changes that will lead to even more fun and more support for the Cheer Squad.

I cannot thank everyone enough...and, if you "accidentally" picked up TheTastyGreek's game day shirt...I need it back so I can deliver it to him. He contributed to the game, we had his shirt at the event (he could not attend), but after the game the shirt was missing in action. If anyone has any idea where the thing went please PM me. I'd like to get it back to give to the owner.

Thanks.

Thanks also needs to go to the Cheer Squad. They did a great job in rounding up corporate sponsors for the event, helping with the planning and then actually showed up for the event in big numbers and attended the after game party. Next year I hope to have more kids come out to watch and get them in some fun with the cheer squad.

Thank you Cheer Squad as well for all you did to help make the event a success!

When are the awesome pictures coming out?

They'll be out...hang in there...I am sure that Debbie has more to do than work on these "freebies". ha! They will be worth the wait. I'll see you Thursday at the Collin County Chapter UNT Alumni Meeting at Dodie's in Allen.

From the UNT Cheerleaders, I know I've already thanked Kram and all the participants for helping make the GMG.com tournament a success, but I just wanted to give an extra large thank you to both the men's and women's basketball teams for their part in the game. I know this is their post season recovery time, and it meant a lot to us to see them out on a saturday. Also, after the game, we were presented with a cash donation from the Women's team.

BTW: I saw the nearly all the women's team in the rec this morning running plays and what not. Good luck to these ladies in the future.

Yes and thanks to the Cheerleaders for taking a photo op with the Great White team.

Are you a cheerleader?