Gomeangreen.com Basketball Classis

drex

Actually quite good. They let us play (thankfully, without laughing to much) Still bitter about the call from half court on my foul underneath. Yes, it was a foul, but she was waaaaaay outta position to call it. :-)

We actually got on her for that call at dinner. Josh & Shannon came to the house for dinner Saturday night and we were talking about Josh leaving the whistle in his pocket, Shannon counting too fast to get the ball in/ over half court and that "out of position" call Rock made. :pic:

i am needing a new facebook pic, hence i am waiting on the phots

awesome event all around. thank you echo for not punching me when i pulled your pants down

We gave you an "A" for effort on that. Plus, you baffled the refs. Normally I would be an irate parent in the stands if someone was beating up my baby, but I look at it like payback for something he did here at home and didn't get caught for. :goodjob:

Next time everyone should arrive at 12:50 and start at 1:00. I think the warm up may have worn me out early.

My husband wants to play next year. Warning for next year's draft picks: you don't want him and ECHO on the same team.

Who is this "Echo" person?

This is ECHO:

Ben_Dunk.jpg

Kram,

I can't say thank you enough for the basketball you gave my son. He hasn't put it down yet. In fact he came and played all night with it cuz it fit into his fisher price hoop. In fact he took it to bed with him. Also today while I was at work I got a call from the wife saying that when she turned on the unc/Kentucky game little Kyle was pointing at the players on tv and asking where's "DaDa"? Again thank you so much for the opportunity to be involved.

Glad to do it. Really, the thanks goes to my bride...she loves little kids and decided to buy several of the basketballs to give to the "little ones" who might show up to watch Dad play. I'll show her your post. It will make her day!

Appreciate you being there and supporting the game and the Cheer Squad. Maybe next year we can have the event at your shop...who knows.

Thanks for the support and the kind words.

GO MEAN GREEN!

Mark

• Upvote 1

Next time everyone should arrive at 12:50 and start at 1:00. I think the warm up may have worn me out early.

This...

Despite the score I had a great time, was very glad to finally meet some of you. Look forward to doing this again. If my schedule works out maybe I will hit up flag football as well this year.

A special thanks to Mark AKA "Kram1" for putting all this on. Great job!

I enjoyed it! I think next time or maybe in the spring when we do the football game we should have the persons whole name next to the aviator that way we can give credit by name.

Well...good idea, but that would run the cost of the shirt up to almost the registration fee and eliminate any donation to the scholarship fund from the registration fees. The more we print on the shirts that is "different" on each shirt other than something that can be screen printed like the logo requires hand work and individual attention...makes it much more costly. We could raise registration fees I guess, but that might hurt participation...sort of like raising taxes and actually expecting to see increased tax revenue inflows...NOT!

But, great idea...maybe we could get a sponsor to do the printing for free? Any ideas?