Kimball State Final

GreenBat

After watching one half of Kimball basketball, it is very apparent to me that Jordan Williams is a better basketball player than Jarion Henry.

I don't have enough information to make the same statement, but there is definitely something sort of...awkward about the way Henry plays. He sure does love the baseball pass as well...

Even though Kimball won the state championship, it was not a good tournament for Williams. Did not start and for someone who led the team in scoring was not a big part of the offense. Everyone has slumps but Williams was little more than a role player at the state tournament. Why is anyone so concerned with Henry? Per his coach NT is not a factor in his recruiting.

• Downvote 1

Although his stats didn't show it, I liked what I saw from Jordan. He has a smooth jumper, and was very active on defense. He also didn't take any shots that weren't within the flow of the offense. He seems like a good team player. I'm anxious to see Chris Jones tonight. I'd be shocked if he wasn't our starting point guard come game one.

• Upvote 1

Even though Kimball won the state championship, it was not a good tournament for Williams. Did not start and for someone who led the team in scoring was not a big part of the offense. Everyone has slumps but Williams was little more than a role player at the state tournament. Why is anyone so concerned with Henry? Per his coach NT is not a factor in his recruiting.

I think what a lot of people have heard about Jarion is that the schools on his final list are not legitimate options for him for reasons not involving basketball. That has come from a few different people.

Although his stats didn't show it, I liked what I saw from Jordan. He has a smooth jumper, and was very active on defense. He also didn't take any shots that weren't within the flow of the offense. He seems like a good team player. I'm anxious to see Chris Jones tonight. I'd be shocked if he wasn't our starting point guard come game one.

For a player ranked the seven best in the state pre season, and averaging over 21 points a game; I will repeat it was a disappointing state tournament performance. Frankly, having seen him early in the season, his last two games were way below par. I think part of it is the offense, Johnson has chosen to run with emphasis on outside shots, but based on the two state tourney games, I would rate Williams about the 5th best player on the team. I think he is much better player than that, in fact I think he will be an excellent player for NT. I agree he will be a good team player, playing on basically a high school all star team should serve him well at the next level. His skills should fix real well at a wing for the Green.

• Downvote 1