I Need Help In Hot Springs

sparkmank

so me and my roomates are going to hot springs and i need some help... im a college kid and need somewhere to stay and need it cheap if possible.. please help cause im clueless in this area... also what is there to do during off time when our guys and non interest games come about... thanks for your help and im planning on staying 4 or 5 days if possible :ph34r:

so me and my roomates are going to hot springs and i need some help... im a college kid and need somewhere to stay and need it cheap if possible.. please help cause im clueless in this area... also what is there to do during off time when our guys and non interest games come about... thanks for your help and im planning on staying 4 or 5 days if possible :ph34r:

There are some cheaper hotels to stay at closer to the race track, south of the arena and downtown area. Just pile everybody in to one room and bring sleeping bags or something. There is a horse track for gambling, some bath houses, and other stuff to see. The downtown area is pretty cool to check out. Honestly, I end up spending most of my time inside the arena. If you are a basketball fan, you'll be amazed at how much the intensity level goes up in the tournament when everyone is playing to stay alive.

If you like free scenic workout recreation, there are a lot of nice hiking trails in the area. You can find plenty of resources/directions online. I've been to a few decent bars in town, but somehow don't recall their names. :blink: If you happen to be into museums and such, the Gangster Museum was fairly interesting but not free. Hot Springs is a pretty nice place to visit this time of year, especially if you get to witness a four in a row miracle in the Ozarks.

If you like free scenic workout recreation, there are a lot of nice hiking trails in the area. You can find plenty of resources/directions online. I've been to a few decent bars in town, but somehow don't recall their names. :blink: If you happen to be into museums and such, the Gangster Museum was fairly interesting but not free. Hot Springs is a pretty nice place to visit this time of year, especially if you get to witness a four in a row miracle in the Ozarks.

Ouachitas, actually.