Interesting Take From A Big Xii Blog

emmitt01

While there's a legitimate possibility his plan could be to return to Mizzou, I think it's highly unlikely for the reasons stated. In addition, if he planned on bolting to the league next yr, same thing, why not go the JuCo route. I think he sees an ability to step in and start, win conference championships, and play in the NCAA tourney. Coupled with actually being able to enroll and take advantage of the academic resources afforeded to scholarship athetes, it's a win-win for all involved. I'd love to see as many guys as possible move on to the next level, regardless of how many seasons that contribute to on campus.

If his intentions were not to play here, then the athletic department would offer no help in securing those 24hours he needs to be eligible. He would be completely on his own.

If he intended to play COLLEGE ball anywhere but here, he would be in junior college right now.

A great and extremely important day for UNT. Seems like we have a Mini-Fab-Five for 2011-12.

Tasty, it's not my fault (or Vito's) that you can't read the sarcasm with which I wrote about the offensive lineman signing. THAT post was about the probability that the 'big news' wouldn't be that big at all. I was wrong. Sue me.

And, I'm not the one all wrapped up over some girl's opinions. So, why don't you get off me already.

this all brings back memories! gotta love rebellion!