Latest Gmg.com Reputation Standing

Harry

I challenged you to a race back to zero but received no response.

Coward.

Please, I would own you in a -1 contest...like how the Sandinista National Liberation Front now owns dead Ronald Reagan's head and uses it as a hand-puppet to promote gay marriage, drug use, rock music and Shanice Stephens.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Please, I would own you in a -1 contest...like how the Sandinista National Liberation Front now owns dead Ronald Reagan's head and uses it as a hand-puppet to promote gay marriage, drug use, rock music and Shanice Stephens.

Already pandering for -1s? Game on?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Already pandering for -1s? Game on?

I'm so interested to watch this train wreck. To me, this will be the most epic GMG.com battle of all time. :ph34r:

I've already started both of you on your way... -1 to each of you. Good luck be unto you both. :clapping:

• Upvote 3