It Was A Good Week Off

Travis Scott

I have to say that I enjoyed yesterday's college football watching. At no point was I on the edge of my seat watching the Mean Green possibly win or lose. The Mean Green Nation had a full week already with what happened Wednesday and the buzz of a new coaching search.

WKU kicked the crap out of LaLa yesterday. We have our hands full next week. Thanks to the bi-week and the new excitement for a coaching search, I'm re-energized to cheer for the Mean Green and coach Chico.

OUR TEAM WILL EVER FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

Let's beat WKU!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I have to say that I enjoyed yesterday's college football watching. At no point was I on the edge of my seat watching the Mean Green possibly win or lose. The Mean Green Nation had a full week already with what happened Wednesday and the buzz of a new coaching search.

WKU kicked the crap out of LaLa yesterday. We have our hands full next week. Thanks to the bi-week and the new excitement for a coaching search, I'm re-energized to cheer for the Mean Green and coach Chico.

OUR TEAM WILL EVER FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!

Let's beat WKU!!

Texass Lost

Va Tech won big, making Boise look better

Kansas St lost

SMUt lost

Oklahoma lost

TCU won

NT didn't lose

And the Rangers are going to the freaking WORLD SERIES!!!

Good couple of days.

• Upvote 2

Rangers aside, it was a bad week for UNT football (IMO). We had to fire another coach because we can't get past the 2-win mark. A good week in late October should be another sunbelt win; and some three star commitments. Not trying to figure out where out next stop on the coaching carousel leaves us.

I am not saying that TD should have been kept; just tired of losing.

Out of curiosity; how many football coaching hires does a AD get to make? TD was a a RV hire. Is this hire a must-have for RV's tenure here?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Out of curiosity; how many football coaching hires does a AD get to make? TD was a a RV hire. Is this hire a must-have for RV's tenure here?

if rv can admit a hire is not getting the job done and make a change then i have no problem with an ad like that. rv is the best thing to happen to unt athletics.