Jalen Jones Commits To Smu

SUMG

They had a good weekend, but none of those players are CUSA material...right? :P

Or, do you only question the quality of players that UNT recruits? Surely not, ya'll claim that up on the hilltop you are not concerned with the lowly school up north...right?...:ph34r:

Quite a few CUSA level players in that class..lol. Cezar Guerrero is already the most entertaining player the Sun Belt has had in forever, and he's not even eligible till '11. Would have loved to have him at SMU

Quite a few CUSA level players in that class..lol. Cezar Guerrero is already the most entertaining player the Sun Belt has had in forever, and he's not even eligible till '11. Would have loved to have him at SMU

Haha, you craftily ignored the part of my post that I was soooo looking forward to your response to. <_<

I think he means flashy and exciting...and I think that means he hasn't seen Ray Taylor.

Guerrero is incredibly flashy and exciting. Human mixtape. He also palms the ball every possession 10 times, pounds the air out of the ball, and may actually be a tiny combo trapped in a PGs frame. Either way, he'll get his, just not sure he makes his team better

Guerrero is incredibly flashy and exciting. Human mixtape. He also palms the ball every possession 10 times, pounds the air out of the ball, and may actually be a tiny combo trapped in a PGs frame. Either way, he'll get his, just not sure he makes his team better

when i was in the second grade i had 3 girls pass me notes and axe me if i liked them. i was supposed to mark an x in either the 'yes' or the 'no' box.

i marked x's in the 'yes' box on all 3. after school some other boys were making fun of me cuz i already had 3 girlfriends.

when i got home i told my dad about it. he gave me some sound advice and i'm gonna pass that on to cezar: 'shake them haters off'

• Downvote 1