Denton Chapter Of The Nt Alumni Association

It is my understanding that the Denton Chapter will be allowed to sell the items at this year's Kick-Off Cookout and 5K on the 21st of August. If you would like to "Pre-order" to make certain of size and number of items, feel free to PM me here on GMG.com and I'll have everything ready for you that morning...no wait. We will be able to accept cash and/or personal checks. Unfortunately, we will not have the ability to accept credit cards on the 21st.

When you see the items first hand, I think you will be very proud and happy about what you see in the quality and design...and, yes, maybe even the color scheme for this year's items. Anyway, I would ask everyone to consider a purchase to help fund scholarships at UNT. What you do will make a difference, and you will be helping to honor the last year at Fouts Field.

I hope we can count on those here on GMG.com to lend a hand. Remember, all items are on E-Bay (and you can use a credit card for your purchase), so if you are not in the local area you can still purchase and participate...and most importantly, help raise scholarship dollars for UNT students.

Thanks for the support. It is very much appreciated and needed.

• 2 weeks later...

The Alumni "Fouts Field Farewell Tour" items will be for sale at this weekend's KICK-OFF COOKOUT and 5K. Come by the Alumni table for a "look-see" and to purchase some or all of the items. Remember that 100% of proceeds over the exact cost of the items goes to help fund scholarships for UNT students. If you are looking for a way to help, this is a good and worthwhile project.

My bride and I will be helping to sell after we complete the 5K, so come by and say "hi" and maybe even purchase an item or two or three....PLEASE and THANK YOU!

remember, even if you can't get by Saturday, items will be for sale before every home game this season and through E-Bay for you "out of towners". Also, if you are concerned about t-shirt sizes...give me a PM here at GMG.com and I'll put the number and sizes of t-shirts you want up for you for delivery.

Go Mean Green!

Just a bump...remember...bring cash Saturday...OK, we will take a check as well, but will not be able to take credit cards. Please help if you can as all proceeds go to help UNT students with scholarships.

Thanks in advance for all your support.

GO MEAN GREEN! GO ALUMNI!

Just a quick note of thanks to those who stopped by our table yesterday and purchased an item or two or three...we had fellow GMG.com members, players parents, alumni and friends purchase yesterday to get our fund raising event off to a good start. Still need plenty of more folks to consider a purchase, but it was a nice start.

Also want to thank RV for allowing us to sell at the Kickoff-Cookout and 5K yesterday. Really helped, really appreciated the support.

Thanks to all...see you at our Clemson Watching Party (location to announced soon) and before each home game this season.

GO MEAN GREEN!!!!