Putting Out A Feeler

emmitt01

I know it's way early to be asking this but is there a season ticket owner who knows for certain they won't be using their tickets to the K-state game? My next door neighbor is a Wildcat (yes, actually has a degree from there...what a concept) and has the game triple circled on his calendar. Anyone care to help a guy out?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Let me get this straight. A guy graduates from K Sate and can't afford tickets at Fouts?

I was thinking the same thing. Let the K-State guy buy his own tickets and give your UNT seats to a member of the Mean Green Nation who might need them. Just saying.....if the guy is that good of a neighbor/friend buy the tickets for him from UNT. Let's get UNT season ticket holder tickets into the hands of UNT fans. Really.......K-State guy wants free tickets????? :lol:

• Downvote 1

All of your preferences being duly noted (and given their requisite weight...whatever that is) this guy has been a very good neighbor and is an all-around cool guy.

He'll more than likely be at my tailgate that game so you can all feel free to come by and see that he's a swell fella. Not to mention the couple other games I'm gonna try to drag him to.

Besides, if this guy sporting HIS school's colors gives you such heartburn then I'm sure you've all made every effort to remove the butnt orange from the seats near the 50 yard line...like say the guy whose family owns the DRC, right?

Edited by emmitt01
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

All of your preferences being duly noted (and given their requisite weight...whatever that is) this guy has been a very good neighbor and is an all-around cool guy.

He'll more than likely be at my tailgate that game so you can all feel free to come by and see that he's a swell fella. Not to mention the couple other games I'm gonna try to drag him to.

Besides, if this guy sporting HIS school's colors gives you such heartburn then I'm sure you've all made every effort to remove the butnt orange from the seats near the 50 yard line...like say the guy whose family owns the DRC, right?

The "guy who owns the DRC" does not care for "butnt orange" [sIC]. OSU does not have "burnt orange" in its color scheme.

I don't think anyone has a "problem" with the guy or his wearing of his own school colors...just the fact that he is a K-St grad who is going to be using a Mean Green fan's season ticket when he should be buying his own with the unused Mean Green ticket going to a fan of the Mean Green. It is always better when opposing team's fans buy there own tickets...it helps the gate for UNT. Hey, it's your call and no problem one way or the other...like you...just expressing an opinion.

BOLO Corp owns the DRC not the OSU graduate.

BOLO Corp owns the DRC not the OSU graduate.

That would be Belo. Don't confuse Emmitt with the fact that the guy he "loves to hate" really doesn't OWN the DRC any longer and hasn't for some time. However, the son is still on the management team and editorial board as I recall.

I get Emmit's "love to hate" deal as it would be ever so much better to have a MEAN GREEN person in that position. But all through the years the DRC has supported the Mean green and has done a nice job of reporting on the "doings" at UNT overall...with little to no mention of OSU. The guy graduated from OSU and loves the university. It would be nice if a few more UNT alums would show the same love for UNT. It is fine with me if the guy supports the school from which he graduated and wears their colors as often as he likes. Where is the problem with that? He is not anti-UNT by the way as he is a Denton guy and knows how important Denton is to the DRC and his home town. The guy lives in Denton and raises his family there.

• Upvote 1