Texas Collegiate League Baseball

Hi, my name is Kyle Wise and i am a student at UNT who is interning this summer to earn my degree. I am interning with the McKinney Marshals and North Texas Copperheads of the TCL. We are looking for more host families for the players, we are looking for families in the general area of McKinney that would want to house a college baseball player through the summer. If you think you would be interested just send me a message on here.

I also im looking to sell some ticket packages for the teams. I will have a link at the end of this message that shows the ticket packages and prices.

I am also thinking about pitching the idea of holding a Mean Green night where it would be possible to get half price tickets for wearing UNT gear, if anyone would be interested i would like to know that i would have some support for it before pitching the idea.

Thank you for your time. If there are any questions feel free to ask.

www.tclcopperheads.com

www.tclmarshals.com

• Upvote 1

We would definitely take the family out there in Mean Green gear for half-price tickets.

I'm sure you've already done it, but reach out to the McKinney Chamber of Commerce and maybe the folks at Craig Ranch (they have a great salesgal named Karen “KK” Taylor) to see about host families in that area.

• Upvote 1

Sure, I'd be up for a Mean Green Night. I could probably even get my bride to come with me...given that it is on a Friday or Saturday night. You know how long baseball games can take, so she would definitely not go on a work-night. laugh.gif Bring on Mean Green Night! Do they have beer at the ballpark?????? What's baseball without a cold beer? Just asking! huh.gif

Still working out the details for a possible mean green night. And to answer the question yes there is beer and margaritas sold at the games played in McKinney.

ALSO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO HOST A PLAYER FOR THE SUMMER PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, WE ARE STILL LOOKING FOR A FEW HOMES FOR A COUPLE MORE PLAYERS. BELOW IS A LINK TO THE BENEFITS THAT WILL BE GIVEN TO THE HOST FAMILIES:

http://tclmarshals.com.ismmedia.com/ISM3/std-content/repos/Top/Splash%20Page/HOST%20FAMILIES%20WANTED.pdf