Meh, not even the best pitcher on his own team last night and has a Matt Harrison-esque 9.00 ERA. Call me when they dump him to the pen and add Holland.

I gave up on listening to the Ticket a long time ago until they finally get serious and git sum pitchin'.

I tune in once in a while when their ratings are particularly high, but I always know it's temporary and that they'll crater out again soon.

Can't be taken seriously until they git that pitchin'.

Meh, not even the best pitcher on his own team last night and has a Matt Harrison-esque 9.00 ERA. Call me when they dump him to the pen and add Holland.

And this is the grammer you are so proud to display and so quick to beat up on others when they play this game? tongue.gif

• Downvote 3

grandpa_simpson_yelling_at_cloud.jpg

I like this one! I gave you a +1 for the thing. thumbsup.gif But, who you calling old, you little whipper snapper? When you grow up you can use real words and not just post pictures. Glad you caught the "grammer". Tests are fun too.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I like this one! I gave you a +1 for the thing. thumbsup.gif But, who you calling old, you little whipper snapper? When you grow up you can use real words and not just post pictures. Glad you caught the "grammer". Tests are fun too.

88130-26709-grampa-simpson_large.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1