Oscar Red Carpet Pictures

Slowly going thru the laborious process of going thru all the pictures i took. Thought I'd put this one up for yall tho. I'll put up some more when I get alot uploaded. Anyone in paerticular you might be interested in seeing? I got over 100.

IMG_0781.jpg

As a side note, I ran into someone else from NT, and she gave me the claw sign when she saw me. B) We are everywhere

Slowly going thru the laborious process of going thru all the pictures i took. Thought I'd put this one up for yall tho. I'll put up some more when I get alot uploaded. Anyone in paerticular you might be interested in seeing? I got over 100.

IMG_0781.jpg

As a side note, I ran into someone else from NT, and she gave me the claw sign when she saw me. B) We are everywhere

Courtland brother, do you need Emmitt to send you a T shirt and hat upgrade? :D

Rick

IMG_0781.jpg

Way to represent!!!!

GO MEAN GREEN----BEAT TROY

Sorry, Rick. I have to disagree with you on this one...NOTHING I own, no matter what shade of green or any other color with the name on it of our great University will ever EVER be used to clean up oil spills nor will they ever be used as rags.

Sorry, Rick. I have to disagree with you on this one...NOTHING I own, no matter what shade of green or any other color with the name on it of our great University will ever EVER be used to clean up oil spills nor will they ever be used as rags.

Really? So your wife let's you keep several cases of old free T shirts of the wrong color hanging in your closets?

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Really? So your wife let's you keep several cases of old free T shirts of the wrong color hanging in your closets?

Rick

Nope...actually, when the time comes to "retire" a shirt it is given to someone else who would like it or it is disposed of in a respectful manner...not quite as respectful as the disposal of an old tattered US flag, but along those lines. Never, never would I use one to soak up oil, grease, etc. in the garage. The color, logo, etc. may be "off", but it still represents MY university.

And, on another note...my wife really doesn't care what's hanging in my closet...she just likes to see her closet full with lovely new things on an on-going basis...and often!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by KRAM1