Rv: Please Resign

UNT_playmaker

I am convinced that this program needs to be gutted out and rebuilt from the bottom up.

We all know that your decision to hire Todd Dodge and to allow his assitants to come was questionable.

But to allow Dodge to come back and not request any changes in his assistants after yet another 2-10 season, says alot about what you think about the program and the people who attend this school and most importantly the brave few who invest money into the football program.

I have not heard anything from our AD in regards to making a statement towards this yet again dismal season. His only statement comes to allow our lame duck coaching staff to keep their jobs and for us to rally around the bandwagon and in year four more wins should be expected......what about years 1-3?????

The fans of this school feel neglected. that is all

I still can't believe we are going to lose the K-State game here in Denton, told so many people about that game.

Top 3 RV screw ups

1. Why dont you hold onto that $5million check Mr. Goldfield for our baseball program, and give it to me on a later date, Mr. Goldfield announces his withdraw of supporting NT Athletics

2. We promise the students of NT, 32,000-35,000, two-tier football stadium, in the end we are spending $78 million for a 28,000 seat stadium that most mid-majors and major schools will not find accomodating for attendance...

3. Allowing a High School football coach to bring along his assistants and expect them to compete in a collegiate level. ITS WIDE OPEN, you couldnt be more right about that......

:(:(:(