Season Opener Watching Party-uptown

GreenFlag

Joel, the GM at Frankie's in Uptown (not Lewisville) has graciously penciled us in for that evening. Me and my crew will be there which is around 20 people. Joel has asked for a head count so if you are interested let me know so I can give him an estimate.

If the one in Uptown is anything like the one in Lewisville, I'll drag my scrotum through a tossed salad of broken glass and rusty nails before I ever set foot in there.

Strongly, emphatically, intensely... Not a fan. And I know a thing or two about terrible sports bars- I've eaten at Buffalo Wild Wings.

If the one in Uptown is anything like the one in Lewisville, I'll drag my scrotum through a tossed salad of broken glass and rusty nails before I ever set foot in there.

Strongly, emphatically, intensely... Not a fan. And I know a thing or two about terrible sports bars- I've eaten at Buffalo Wild Wings.

And I know a thing or two about GREAT SPORTS BARS...like the Pourhouse Grill and Sports Bar, located at 3350 Unicorn Lake Blvd in sunny Denton, Texas. What I love most is that they have Ziegenbock on tap...and $2 pints for their daily happy hour, Monday-Friday 11am-6pm (thats actually a happy 7 hours!! 7th heaven as i always say.)

Much better - but you still have a lingering scent of distilled vinegar from the Uptown crowd to fight through. If you can get a table with a non-blockable sight line, you are in good shape.

Plus, they once let me throw up in the bathroom for an hour after close after overserving me in my younger days, so that was mighty decent of them.