Unc Vs Michigan St

NT03

Of course, I have to say UNC will win since my office is in Chapel Hill. If they win, be sure and tune into the postgame report to view a particular UNC custom. After significant victories,the UNC students set fire to cardboard boxes and then take turns jumping over them! All this under the watchful eye of the police and fire departments who probably wish they could jump over the boxes too! BTW, school spirit is always huge here. Even the town's fire trucks are painted Carolina blue.

I'm going with the directional school out of loyalty to my alma mater. :) On the other hand, if we had taken the TX State name, our uniforms would probably look just like the team from East Lansing. Tough choice. <_<

It's a tough choice. Will the wind be a factor?

BTW, I remember many years ago when the Ttech alumni were afraid they were going to take the TSU name. Wonder how many other schools took a pass. Is it better to be directional (SWT) or an "at" school (TSU@SM)???

Note also: When you are an "at" school like UTA, you can have the added indignity of some jerk in Austin changing your school colors (note the Tangerine trim on Mavericks uniforms next basketball season). <_<

BTW, I remember many years ago when the Ttech alumni were afraid they were going to take the TSU name. Wonder how many other schools took a pass. Is it better to be directional (SWT) or an "at" school (TSU@SM)???

Note also: When you are an "at" school like UTA, you can have the added indignity of some jerk in Austin changing your school colors (note the Tangerine trim on Mavericks uniforms next basketball season). <_<

didn't red and blue used to be uta's school colors? who changed it to orange?

Spartans definitely playing better defense in the 2nd half. Honestly their offense hasn't been that bad(other than chucking up too many ill advised 3's), but their turnovers in the 1st half just put them in too big of a hole. Tar Heels looks fantastic in the 1st...unstoppable really. MSU has made them play their style in the 2nd...if they coulda done that in the 1st half it mighta been a 5 point lead at this point instead of UNC by 15.

Once MSU got their bearings I thought they played well, but when you're down 24 points or whatever it is, you're just not gonna come back from that against a team as loaded as UNC. If MSU played the 2nd half like they did the 1st, that woulda been a helluva final.

UNC was as dominant through this tournament as any team I've ever seen. I love alot of sports, but college hoops is my favorite....so I'm sad the last game I'll see for 7 months was such a letdown.

Oh well...on to next year.

Sorry to hear that you guys have gone tangerine. Btw, Austin is an "at" school just like you all are. They just happen to be the biggest "at" on the block.